From use in car engines to competition on store shelves, automotive labels face a range of challenges. The best ones are durable enough to survive a complete use lifecycle, clear enough to communicate key information to consumers and distinct enough to enhance your branding. From OEM parts to consumer goods, FOCUSales has created labels for many recognizable automotive brands. And we’re familiar with the many complexities of automotive labels.
Specialty Capabilities for Automotive Labels
We can print a range of stock materials using a variety of adhesives so you can create nearly any look on even the toughest surfaces. With our printing capabilities, we can deliver:
- Digital labels that allow variable data printing (VDP) for custom product part number, UTQG rating and other information
- Flexible printing processes and lamination that prevents damage for packages containing petroleum distillates and other automotive liquids
- Flexible label materials for products that come in squeezable or flexible containers
- Labels that wrap around your container as a closure to provide a built-in, tamper-evident safety measure
- Top coats that chemically resist automotive liquids and materials so your labels last and remain legible throughout a full product lifecycle
- Tire labels with extra durable adhesive
No matter how grueling the automotive environment, we can make your label last. We provide UL-listed vinyl and polyester label faces and adhesives primed for fully-cycle automotive use. Our specialty adhesives are suitable for the most demanding applications. With our quality materials and rapid printing capabilities, you can bring trusted, quality products to market.
Add OEM Product Info to Your Label
We offer a long list of customizations that help with OEM product identification and distinguish your product. We can:
- Add bar codes, QR codes and other identifying information that helps consumers easily identify OEM products
- Embed custom RFID inlays that help you log automotive OEM products and track goods throughout the shipping, delivery and sales process
- Use Extended Content Labels (ECLs) to pack useful product guidelines or lengthy regulatory information onto your product
- Pull from a complete library of die cuts to print automotive labels for any shaped container